I launched facials back into my career in January 2016 and since then have been re-educating clients towards great skin and yet what is different in my creation the Wellbeing Facial? Well it’s simple both in ingredients and application yet extraordinarily effective!
I formulate a routine that evolves each time I see a clients skin progress but there are some fundamentals;
- A 3-step cleansing phase to clean, soften and prepare the skin to be more receptive and to prevent build up on the skin when enduring high potency ingredients.
- Tonic spritz to introduce aroma and remove hard water residue.
- Bespoke blend of food grade certified organic oils.
- Tailored massage.
- Combination of masks blended from raw powders.
- Light application of finishing products leaving the skin comfortable and not overloaded.
All products aim to be British, sustainable, organic, simple formulas teamed with application techniques that suit your skin type.
Claire shares 22 years skin, care and knowledge within these flexible and tailored facials to offer progress each time you visit. Facials take 45 minutes and re currently available in Brighton with a launch in London set for June 2016.
£45 per facial – Enjoy a bespoke facial, personalised moisturiser created for you to take home and access to a chapter of Claire’s online ingredient course.
£120 for a course of 3 facials designed to boost or to introduce you to a good skincare routine, in addition to the above you will have access to 3 chapters of Claire’s online ingredient course.
£210 for a course of 6 facials to re-educate your skin and get it on track and easier to look after, in addition to the above you will have access to Claire’s entire course online!
Claire loves creating results for clients and is on a mission to get you relaxed about your skin too as all facials take place on the Hydrotherm warm water cushions offering warmth and flotation while your Wellbeing Facial takes place.